Re: Minutes published

Hi Rigo,

Thanks for the notes. Just browsing through them, I happened to notice that Eric Miller is shown as

Eric Miller (LOC)

instead of OCLC, which I think is the right affiliation for that date.

And then a few small corrections to the notes on my talk. I've just made the changes to the bulleted points, mostly clearing up the server/service/site stuff, which is confusing.

client sends request to handle system, one service in there is the global service.
In case of need, the global service sends the request to another service.
Then the request is addressed to the correct server within one or more replicated sites within the given service.
There is a handle system protocol, runs on TCP or UDP.

Larry