Re: errorHandler dom3.dtd problem

Jeroen van Rotterdam wrote:
> I expected that I would have to write an ErrorHandler like this:
>
> <var name="errorHandler" type="DOMErrorHandler">
>   <var name='error'            type='DOMError'/>

>     <return value="false"/>
>   </handleError>
> </var>
>

> The stylesheet produces java code that looks ok.
>
> My generated dom3.dtd however requests the following structure on
> handleError:
>

> <!ELEMENT handleError EMPTY >
> <!ATTLIST handleError
>     id ID #IMPLIED
>     obj CDATA #REQUIRED
>     var CDATA #REQUIRED
>     error CDATA #REQUIRED
>     interface (DOMErrorHandler) #IMPLIED
>

> Which seems incorrect.
>
> The same counts for DOMBuilderFilter: whatToShow

DOMErrorHandler did not appear in the value of sink-interfaces in
dom-to-dtd.xsl and dom-to-xsd.xsl which specifies which interfaces are
expected to be implemented by the caller.  Since it didn't appear there,
<handlerError> was defined as if it were an implementation provided method.

DOMBuilderFilter was in the sink-interfaces value, but the DTD
generation for user-provided attribute implementations was not complete.

I'll commit the changes to dom-to-xsd.xsl and dom-to-dtd.xsl shortly.