missing xml-source.zip in DOM3-LS.zip

From: Jeroen van Rotterdam <jvrdam@xs4all.nl>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 21:23:10 +0100 (CET)
To: w3c-dom-ig@w3.org
Cc: www-dom-ts@w3.org

I'm trying to generate the latests dom3.dtd with the testsuite.

To do that I downloaded:

http://www.w3.org/2002/10/WD-DOM-Level-3-LS-20021028/DOM3-LS.zip
http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-DOM-Level-3-Core-20021022/DOM3-Core.zip

The zipfiles are ok but don't contain the xml-source.zip
This is probably because this is not a public draft..........

The current public draft is really old (over 6 months, no DOMConfiguration
etc).

It would make sense to add the xml-source.zip to the latest (non public)
draft so that we can build tests against the latests drafts.

What is the next publication date ?

jeroen

=====
X-Hive Corporation