Re: LS tests draft resend (X-Hive submission)

On Mon, 2003-02-24 at 15:02, Philippe Le Hegaret wrote:
> On Sun, 2003-02-09 at 04:38, Jeroen van Rotterdam wrote:
> > The archive doesn't look to good, so here's a resend of my previous message.
> >

> > Attached is a draft version of the DOM3 LS test suite.
>
> Many thanks to X-Hive Corporation for submitted their tests to the W3C!

s/submitted/submitting/ oh well...

Anyway, I did add the following statement in all tests that is, I
believe, conform to the DOM TS Process:
<!--
 Copyright (c) 2003 X-Hive Corporation

 All Rights Reserved. This work is distributed under the W3C(r)
 Software License [1] in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT
 ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or
 FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

 [1] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/2002/copyright-software-20021231
-->

Philippe