Re: DOM TS L2 HTML Results

On Sat, 2002-11-30 at 11:35, Dimitris Dimitriadis wrote:

> Given that we currently have tested 4 implementations on 4 different
> platforms (IE/Mozilla/Opera/Konqueror on Windows/OSX/Linux/LinuxPPC) I
> think we have a good argument to kickstart the discussion on the
> framework. It would be especially good to have a discussion on what
> features of each forked version of JsUNIT we want to keep.

Well, Curt's jsunit works on IE(Win)/Mozilla(all platforms) and
Konqueror. It still doesn't work with Opera (almost with 7 though).

> The results posted to this list over the past week have all been based
> on Curt's version of JsUnit, it would be good to see the results using
> Bob/Edward's version as well.

I'm wondering if we should have more than one test suite for ECMAScript:
One for HTML, one for XHTML, and one for XML. It seems like by trying to
mix all of them, we run into unnecessary troubles.

Philippe