Re: DOM Level 2 HTML Tests results

Thanks, Philippe

I'm currently running this setup on Mozilla 1.0.1, 1.1 and 1.2 on Mac OS
X 10.1.5.

We do have an issue with which version of JsUnit to use, though, which
has not yet been resolved. We currently have a fork after the version of
JsUnit shipped with the only released version of the DOM TS so far,
after which we seem to have two versions; Curt's version and
Bob's/Edward's version.

We need to resolve this issue ASAP. otherwise releasing the DOM L2
HTML/Core will not happen in the near future.

Any ideas? Myself and Philippe think it's good idea that we have a
telcon for this particular issue, we'll get back with a proposal right
after Thanksgiving.

Best,

/Dimitris