Re: Changes to DOM HTML Level2 test suite 11/06/02

Thanks Rick

Looking through the DOM L2 Core branch, I realized my commit has some
problems; instead of the IBM tests I updated existing tests that
obviously had the same name. Trying to add the IBM tests to the L2/core
directory fails on my local setup and hence on the CVS repository as
well.

I need to freshen up my CVS skills, obviously.

/Dimitris