Re building dom3 tests

mary wrote:

>would it be possible for you to suggest
>what types of things need to be supported
>for DOM Level 3?

I will probably run into some issues when I'm writing tests.
Right now there doesn't seem to be a short definition for vars(need that
for constants like MODE_SYNCHRONOUS).I also get a: Unrecognized element DOMImplementationLS
There is also the issue of inner classes for filters.

I also had to add targets to the build.xml for dom level 3. How should I
submit these changes ?
It seems that the resources are scarce for the test suite. What I suggest
is that I try to add things to the stylesheet while I'm working on tests
and run into shortcomings. If someone is working on the stylesheet than
I'd like to know to avoid duplicate work.
jeroen
=====
X-Hive Corporation
Jeroen van Rotterdam, CEO