Re: createEntityReference issues in DOM L1 test suite

As we have official wording from the DOM WG on the issue on entities
raised earlier by D. Brownell, I propose to proceed and release the DOM
TS Level 1 Core while waiting for the Mozilla HTML tests and re-release
the DOM Level 1 "complete" TS.

Are there any issues with this proposal?

Kind regards,

/Dimitris