Re: Question Concerning Level-1 DOM Test Suite

Hello,

The dtd you are referring to does not exist for download; you would have
to build the DOM test suite in order to get the dtd (which is generated
by applying an XSLT transform to the DOM Specification).

We will release the DOM TS fairly soon, and the dtd will be present in
the package.

Kind regards,

/Dimitris