Re: My stab at a distribution

I'm hoping to be able to announce a release this week too, I think we
still have the following issues:

1. JsUnit (should we release the DOM TS with patches or wait for a
proper JsUnit release?)
2. Update the documentation (after the recent CVS changes, I need to
look at .../DOM/Test/build.html to change the indication there)
3. Doxygen (some links in matrix.html still don't work), I'll look into
it asap and report back to the list.

I'd postpone the CVS rework until just after the release of the DOM TS.

/Dimitris