Re: New distribution

Thanks Manos

Upload OK, the file is downloadable from
http://www.ontologicon.com/DOMTSL1Core-20020212.zip. It was corrupted as
a maximum file limit size kicked in, but that is taken care of now.

The toc.js is indeed in the TS archive, so I don't think we need to
rewrite index.htm (it was attached in an email to this list for sanity
checking).

Also, after lots of tweaking, I managed to run JsUnit in Mozilla on my
Mac OS X with Curts inserts. Mozilla tries to give the path to the test
file using colons instead of slashes, explains most problems. Still no
luck with IE for Mac, though.

/Dimitris