Re: [Release] Final round

comments inlined
On Monday, February 11, 2002, at 08:35 , Arnold, Curt wrote:

> Edward Hieatt has been very responsive and if the patch that I submitted
> this morning passes his review, I would expect that he would update
> JSUnit
> very quickly.  However, I think that tomorrow mid-day might be to soon
> expect an updated JSUnit and I would prefer not to include a JSUnit that
> does not correspond to a released version.

[dd] I agree. We could probably post the patch so that it is publically
available, but I also prefer to use a "standard" JsUnit.

> The version numbers are explictly written in the manifest files along
> with
> copyright and other information.  I would appreciate someone else
> updating
> them appropriately.  They are not part of the transform but are in the
> java
> subdirectory (java/dom1-core.mf and java/junit/junit-run.mf, if memory
> serves).

[dd] I found them and updated them to 1.0 status, as per TS release. If
I'm wrorn, rebuilding the java files is not that big a problem, so I
could do it next iteration.

> Are you building the distributable with Ant?  There should be a task
> like
> dom1-core-dist that would build everything repeatably.

[dd] I missed this one completely as it is not listed among the targets
you see with 'ant usage'.