Re: DOM TS FAQ

Thanks for the report, Sean, abd sorry for the delayed reply.

I've been in a very time-consuming process lately, so I haven't been
able to check on this. Next iteration of the DOM TS FAQ as well as other
things  on the DOM TS site will be correct.

Please send us your input on how this material could be improved, as
well as complemented if anything vital is missing.

/Dimitris