Re: [General] Documentation and action items

comments inlined
On Friday, November 30, 2001, at 02:49  PM, Mary Brady wrote:

> [...]
[dd] Now that you say it, yes of course. I attended the telcon and
should have known, it was just running very lat when I sent the email
yesterday.

Taken from Philippe's Summary of DOM Test Suite status email, Oct 29:

We are still missing the DOM Level 1
HTML Test Suite. Given that DOM Level 2 HTML is not backward compatible,
a DOM
Level 2 HTML test suite would be more appropriate. Mary will see what
can be
done in NIST and will ask for help in the www-dom-ts mailing list to
convert
the existing NIST DOM HTML test suite. Dimitris will help to unify the
harnesses and needs to take of the documentation.

[dd] I take it "the existing DOM HTML test suite" is for level 1, but
will be converted to level 2?

> As far as the harness goes, it appears as though we don't have a method
> for
> figured
> out something for xhtml (Mozilla), I believe.  It would be helpful if
> others
> that had DOM HTML implementations could forward examples of how to load
> these files.

[dd] This is a call for Jason from Microsoft and someone from Mozilla
(Netscape) that I'll come in touch with.