Re: [Documentation] Published draft for building the DOM TS in the CVS repository

I'll make an HTML version for publication as soon as people have tested
and sanity checked it.

I'll also update the part on download for Xalan, and delete instructions
on Xerces.

Any other things that have come to mind?

/Dimitris