RE: Action item list and agenda for telephone conference

Dimitris Dimitriadis wrote:
>As a question, though, what external metadata would be
>expected? I assumed that all relevant metadata would be
>inlined in the test decritpion itself.

Links to pertinent archive email messages discussing the test.
Relationships with tests yet to be developed.  Results of
processors against the test.

>forward to further discussing the possible use of the EARL framework.
>Have you received any feedback from that community?

No, but still hopeful.

>Sure, that could be one way of doing it. I anticipate implementor's
>various harnesses to deal with that to the largest possible extent so as
>not to burden the DOM TS framework.

>I did this some time ago, but haven't received any useful
>information.  Thanks for reminding them, let's just hope that they respond quickly.

I'm hopeful.  If there is not responce to the public query, I'll asj Henry Thompson, though I would prefer to avoid adding anything to his personal burden since I'm sure either he knows the answer or at least the right contact person.  I think it is more likely that they haven't, but it might be a good idea to use it or at least watch us try.