Från: Arnold, Curt [mailto:Curt.Arnold@hyprotech.com]
Skickat: den 23 maj 2001 00:32
Till: 'www-dom-ts@w3.org'
Ämne: RE: Using RDF to describe DOM tests

> From: Dimitris Dimitriadis wrote:
> Just a small addition: the test itself will also be
> identified by a URI (proper) as it will exist as a separate file.
>
> A collection of those, ie. a suite, will also be identifiable
> by a URI.

Using a distinct file for each test does seem to be a better
approach that inlining tests into suites since there are
distinct sources for the tests and you want independent
revision histories, etc.

Do you have a particular pattern that you would like to use
for the definition of a suite?  My current schema reflected
the earlier efforts and only supported in-lining of tests in
suites and references to externally defined suites.