Från: Stanley Guan [mailto:Stanley.Guan@oracle.com]
Skickat: den 16 mars 2001 20:13
Till: www-dom-ts@w3.org
Kopia: www-dom-ts@w3.org
Ämne: Re: SV: C language binding

Dimitris,

Maybe a function table (or callback structure) can be used to map
proprietary interface to a common interface and the test suite can be
written in this common interface.

To enable the mapping, maybe a wrapper is needed for a proprietary
interface.  Alas, this is a conformance test, not a benchmark.  So, one
extra layer doesn't hurt.

But, to come up with a common interface could be a big effort.

Thx,

-Stanley