Re: Early XSLT's

Mary Brady writes:
 > [mb] I would expect that these functions would be implemented as part of the
 > transformation, given that they will have to be done for each
 > language.  There can be a set of helper functions that get created
 > for each language, and are then called -- which makes for good

  I agree that the transforms should take care of providing any
testing-framework related integration.  PyUnit, like JUnit and the
others xUnit frameworks, provides the facilities.  How the facilities
are accessed is something that is specific to each language/framework
pair, so should be part of the transformation.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>
PythonLabs at Digital Creations