Re: FW: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Xalan-J 2.2.D14 released (long email, debugging needed)

I noticed that xml-apis.jar is not part of the xalan2.2D11 distribution,
but it's there in D13 and D14. Is this the way it should?

And if so, does it mean (for us) that we put not only xalan, but also
xml-apis.jar (and perhaps others as well) in the ant/lib directory?

/Dimitris