Re: Something strange in the CVS [Probably need CVS admin help]

Curt Arnold writes:
 > Was about half way through a commit, when something snapped.  It
 > seems to be something broken with the CVS client for Windows that
 > just kills any interaction with the repository either as a known

  This seems to be a pretty serious problem; it's making life pretty
miserable for the Windows users out there.  ;-(
  For the command-line-savvy, it may be worthwhile to try the classic
command-line interface.  Links to the implementation and instructions
for setting up command-line SSH and CVS clients are at:

	http://python.sourceforge.net/winssh.txt

  Everyone using Windows at PythonLabs uses the installation procedure
described there with good success.  (Enough that we haven't had to
modify the instructions in over a year!)

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation