W3C Distributed Indexing/Searching Workshop Report available

The report from the W3C Distributed Indexing/Searching Workshop is now
available at http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/Search/9605-Indexing-Workshop/

As I stated at the workshop, to keep the process manageable I only showed
report drafts to the session chairs (rather than all attendees) for
feedback/changes, but each attendee who wishes to do so may submit a web
page to be linked into the report for any additional comments they want to
add.  If you would like to do that, please send me your page by July 8.  I
will ignore any pages I receive after that.

Thanks for a productive and enjoyable workshop!
 - Mike