To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
cc: Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>
Subject: Re: last 9 days of MHTML WG Last Call
From: Einar Stefferud <Stef@nma.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 1996 19:18:31 -0700
Sender: stef@nma.com

Hi Dan -- Larry Masinter has nominated you to please review the latest
drafts of our MHTML WG which are very close to ready for injection
onto the IETF Standards Track.  Here are the cites:

  05/15 09:38EDT Internet-Drafts  I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mhtml-related-00.txt
  08/28 09:24EDT Internet-Drafts  I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mhtml-spec-03.txt
  08/28 09:24EDT Internet-Drafts  I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mhtml-info-03.txt
  09/03 09:32EDT Internet-Drafts  I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mhtml-cid-00.txt

The info draft is to become and Informational RFC to accompany the
other 3 as Proposed Draft RFCs.  My specific concern is that the set
hold together as a coherent standard.  After looking at the same
documents for a long period of time, it is hard to trust the
participants to catch everything;-)...

Hi Larry -- Do you have EMaill addresses for Thomas and Carl?
            I do not find them in my archives...

Cheers...\Stef

>From your message Wed, 18 Sep 1996 20:01:22 PDT:
}
}When it comes to declaring working group consensus, I've tried to
}establish in HTTP that "silence does not mean consent", but that the
}WG chair has a responsibility to decide who might make good reviewers
}and explicitly ask them for a review.
}
[...]
}Larry