From: www-di-request@w3.org [mailto:www-di-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of
Jon Ferraiolo
Sent: 26 June 2005 20:53
To: Bjoern Hoehrmann; Keith Waters
Cc: www-di@w3.org
Subject: Re: [DPF]Event categories underspecified in section 5

I agree with Bjoern, and would add that:

* The DIWG and DI community should send their requirements and recommended
changes right away.
* OMA has expressed a similar desire to collaborate on DOM3 Events. Their
objective is to ensure that the event model encompasses all of the
different user interaction models available on today's mobile devices (and
tomorrow's to the degree that we can see into the future).

Jon Ferraiolo
Adobe & SVGWG