Re: New list - www-di - maintained by kaz@w3.org

On Sat, 11 Aug 2001, Kazuhiro Kitagawa wrote:

> Simon,
>
> How are you, Simon ?  Thank you for your work.

I am doing very well.  We really enjoyed having Touyama-kun here the last
few weeks.  He was great fun to be around, and he worked very hard.  Plus
he was good to play bzflag with.

I hope you are doing well.  Are you fully recovered from your automobile
accident?

I am trying to find some reason for visiting Japan.  I would like to go
and visit, but I need some reason to travel.  Maybe you can discuss this
with your colleagues :^)

The weather is cooler here, now that Norio has left.  It was very hot his
last week here, and we had a big power outage, as you know, but things are
back to normal now.

It was good to hear from you. Have a great week, and write a few lines
when you have a few moments.

Sayonara,

Simon

--