Re: W3C standard Annotea / Open Source ECM

With all due respect ... isn't this a strange question to be asking on
this mailing list?  Questions about which W3C (or other) standards are
applicable to open source ECMs would surely be better asked on forums
that discuss open source ECMs and their implementation.

-- Steve