Annotea Clients

Hi,

I cross-posted this message to the annotation mailing list.

The current work being done in Annotea is in Mozilla - I assume that works
in Firefox although I don't know. There are also things like Behzad
Kateli's PHP client, which is essentially a server-based annotea client
(like Art Barstow's Javascript client from some years ago, that worked in
lots of browsers).

Annotea is still a healthy project, but I don't think W3C maintains the
web pages anymore :-( They do use Annotea - one of the nice applications
is for filtering spam out of mailing list archives.

(all this is "as far as I can tell" - your mileage may vary :-)

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile - Vice Presidente - Fundacion Sidar
charles@sidar.org                      http://www.sidar.org