Re: [seweb-list] A discussion: Is semantic web an old fashioned idea?Is it bubble,unworthy or an interesting research area - Post your c omments

"Vandendriessche, Frederik" a écrit :

> I'd be great if those believing only in the hype surrounding the semantic
> web sign a contract for life stating they will never use or try reap
> benefits from the use of the semantic web.
>
> ;-)

AGAIN!

This is NOT an argument!
This is just a threat, kind of intimidation (pretty ridiculous...)
nothing to do with the substance of the matter to be debated:

Is the Semantic Web a realistic endeavour
or just a SCAM aimed at collecting funds
from research, VCs or otherwise?

Kind regards,

-- Jean-Luc Delatre

P.S. I assumed you meant "those believing [the semantic web is] only hype"
"The Internet treats censorship as a
malfunction and routes around it."
 -- John Perry Barlow
 http://perso.club-internet.fr/jld/  -- GSM: +33 6 11 24 06 29