Re: efficient retrieval of annotation bodies in Annotea

Protocol can be extended and we are open to suggestions. Naturally we need
to do it carefully and weight the pros and cons with the people already
using the protocol. But there are other users who have similar needs too.

Eric just started a public Annotea developers list:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-annotation-dev/ that might be
the right forum to discuss about the details and then report back to
www-annotation.

Marja