Re: Why perl for Annotea?

Hi Erica,

I can't answer the question about PERL, but there is work in Java - Reto
Bachmann-Gmuer has written a server for Tomcat in Java, and Pierre Queinnec
and Romain Roure have written a collection of Java classes for building
clients.

Pierre and Romain's report is available in French (i got it yesterday and
will try to translate it next week), and they all send messsages to this
list. Pierre and Romain's work is available from
http://encre.plastiqueweb.com - I see Reto has already replied so will send
this now.

cheers

Charles