Re: Blank Node Identifier not supported by annotea

Sorry for late answer:

Annotea does not support blank node identifiers as RDF/XML Syntax
Specification
(<http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-syntax-grammar/#section-Syntax-blank-nodes>http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-syntax-grammar/#section-Syntax-blank-nodes)
is not a W3C Recommendation yet.

Eric Prud'hommeaux is currently examining what would be needed and how much
work it would be to do the changes.

Marja