RE: A new image annotation tool

Ah yes, sorry for forgetting to put the URI, and thanks Danny for being on
the ball :)

You can query things in a jpeg (for example EXIF or I think XMP), and you can
update them, according to the documentation that Norm provides:
http://nwalsh.com/java/jpegrdf/jpegrdf.html - in other words I believe that
you can change what is in the jpeg already.

One of the things that interests me is linking between annotea servers and
how to federate diferent sources of information (for example merging info
included in a jpeg and info about it stored in an annotea server).

cheers (and thanks again for being on the ball :)

Charles