Re: time zones in annotation dates

At 03:28 PM 3/31/2003 +0200, Jose Kahan wrote:
>We modified the Amaya code so that now we respect the ISO 8601
>format, as specified in [1].
>
>We can parse both formats:
>
>   1994-11-05T08:15:30-05:00
>   1994-11-05T13:15:30Z

For [backward] compatibility, the Amaya fix will also accept
timestamps that have no time zone designator.  It will
treat these as if they are in the local time of the current
Amaya session.

At the present, Amaya only parses this data when it
sorts the list of replies to an annotation thread.

I believe that the Amaya fix makes this part of Amaya
support the full syntax of [1]; specifically, the seconds
are optional and fractions of sections are accepted
(and ignored).