Re: Orphaned annotations

Hello David,

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm aware about your work and have read your papers :)

A limitation about your schema is that it only allows to annotate
text. It's not possible to use it to annotate an SVG image or a MathML
formula, for example. That's where the structure becomes important.
You may also want to annotate a whole chapter or a section of a document.

-jose