Re: Orphaned annotations

"Matthew Wilson" <matthew@mjwilson.demon.co.uk>

> At 20:26 18/03/02 +0000, Nick Kew wrote:
>
> >On Mon, 18 Mar 2002, Marja-Riitta Koivunen wrote:
> >
> > > When we realized this to be a problem we asked (through someone)
from the
> > > XHTML WG to get a standard rules for canonical conversion from HTML
> > > XHTML .
> >
> >As Jim already mentioned, we've discussed this on ER, and identified
> >a de-facto standard that works well with existing tools.
>
> I'm not sure what ER is - is there a URL for this discussion you
mentioned?

Sorry ER, is the Evaluation Repair group

http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-er-ig/2002Feb/0009.html and
the posts around, although I fear much was discussed on IRC before we had
archives.  #er on irc.w3.org * often discusses annotea these days you can
often find me and Nick if you want to grill us on it.

Jim.

* The channel's even got its own Annotea bot.