Re: storing EARL in annotea

Jim, I had a quick chat with ericP about this, and he says that you need
to connect the sub query type things with each other with the variable
names (correct me if I've got this wrong eric)

so your query

> (ask '(
>  (http://www.w3.org/2001/03/earl/0.95#testSubject ?b ?s)
>  (http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#predicate ?q
> http://www.w3.org/2001/03/earl/0.95#fails )
> ) collect '())

needs to be something like

 (ask '(
  (http://www.w3.org/2001/03/earl/0.95#testSubject ?webcontent ?subject)
  (http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#subject ?assertion
?subject)
  (http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#predicate ?assertion
 http://www.w3.org/2001/03/earl/0.95#fails )
 ) collect '())

(I changed the variable names to make hem clearer to me.)

nadia probably knows better than I...ericP is en route to the US so wont
be able to help for a bit.

Libby