Re: Instructions for Installing Annotation Server for NT

On Fri, Sep 14, 2001 at 11:26:42AM -0400, Ville Samuli Maijala wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It's true that I had to change some lines in code. I think that those changes
> would have been done in the latest versions of annotea files. But I think that
> Eric knows this better. How is it, Eric? If they aren't, I could send you those
> or just tell how I did resolve that.

I looked around for these and didn't find them. Could you send them to
me again? I'll patch them into the code base so it will be available
from CVS.

> It's very nice to hear that someone else is trying to setup annotation server
> in windows. And I will do my best to help you. I would appreciate if you could
> write your own manual for setting up annotation system, so we could help for
> each other.
>
> Let's keep in touch

hmm, I haven't been good about this. My apologies.
--
-eric

(eric@w3.org)
email address distribution.