Re: Annotation Server

At 03:09 AM 7/24/2001 -0400, Ville Maijala wrote:

Hello, Ville.  Eric is out of the office too at the moment, so I'll
respond quickly to the easiest parts of your questions.

>... Is there coming some new instructions to set up the annotation
>server?

Did you use the 'Getting the Perllib Source' instructions at
http://www.w3.org/1999/02/26-modules/Distribution.html ?
I think that those are the most recent, yes.

>  Have you tried that in Windows NT? Did you succeed? Or have you
>heard that someone else have?

We have not tried running an Annotea service on NT.  I think
a long time ago someone was using early versions of the
RdfParser code on NT but I haven't kept track of that.

For my perl/Win work I use ActiveState's ActivePerl on NT/Win2k.
But I've only used the RDFdb code on linux.