Re: Annozilla 0.2 released

At 06:50 PM 4/30/2001 +0100, Matthew Wilson wrote:
>Version 0.2 of Annozilla has been released and can be installed from
>http://annozilla.mozdev.org/.

Matthew, pardon my inexperience with Mozilla sidebars; is there
something special we need to do when updating a previous
installation?

I tried simply going through the same installation instructions
and it seemed the new jar wasn't being downloaded.  I tried
manually editing a few things in my chrome directory, got Mozilla
to pay attention to the .xpi, but never managed to recreate a
working environment.

-Ralph (from Hong Kong)