Re: Annotations + awareness?

Interesting concept...as a doctoral student interested in exploring the
value addedness of annotations to electronic document, I have looked at
quite a few research articles but have not come across such a tool. I
was thinking that a group specific proxy server could easily provide
such an option i.e. if the group size is big enough otherwise it
probably would not be feasible.

Asim.