RE: Annotation working group

Hi all,

Some colleagues and I have been working on open source RDF
annotations. The stuff we've done is at

http://www.desire.org/toolkit/opinion.html

_but_ it's not scalable as it stands and it's very much a piece of
demonstration software (some of the explanations, particularly the
paper http://yaddle.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/docs/recdoc1.html are out of
date). I'm very interested in people's experiences and sharing
information in this field.

Libby Miller

ILRT