Re: anwser : how ThirdVoice works with IE

At 09:05 AM 10/5/1999 +0200, you wrote:
>I've posted a question several days ago, about how ThirdVoice
>worked in Internet Explorer.
>They are using Band Objects, like the Search Bar or History bar
>(you can display them under View - Explorer Bar...).

Interesting. FYI, my "ThirdVoice Annotation Protocol" document is sitting
on the shelf for a bit. I was hoping to find some eager University students
to help me on it. I've written Jeremy Bowers, the "Technical Director for
Say No To ThirdVoice."

There's a free conference sponsored by MIT's "media in transition" grou
this weekend:
http://media-in-transition.mit.edu/conferences/m-i-t/index_agenda.html

I don't expect anyone to fly into the Hub just to brush elbows with the
tweeds, but you may see me there (slyly bringing up annotation), so say hi.
let me know ahead of time if you will be there.

I was disappointed there didn't seem to be enough interest in a
mini-conference of sorts.

Anyways, my time is going to be spent fully on the Glossary software to
meet the 11/22/99 deadline for WWW9 papers. Expect to see the GNO Glossary
by the end of this month.

Jon
GTE Internetworking /Powered By BBN/ ......
Burlington, Mass ...........