Re: who is currently working on annotation?

I'm working on third party Web annotation.
I'm doing a PhD in the University of Savoie.
I'm currently prototyping a javascript program with which the user
can select anything on the browser to highlight some text of interest.
Then a windows pops up and you can enter added comments.
There has been a similar work at www.crit.org .

I would be happy to join a forum on annotation systems.
Best regards,
Laurent.