Re: error code when insering a video using video tag

Le 06/01/13 21:01, Leif Halvard Silli a écrit :
> I’m not sure it adds them in the DOM tree: My impression is that they
> are not possible to style, in Amaya.

The saved file is generated from the internal tree (what I called dom
tree), an element must have been added in it to be saved.

> Also, "less strict" doesn’t seem like the correct word — I’m not sure
> it can be justified that it delete anything when using the XHTML parser
> - that seems like a bug too.

I agree, maybe not the correct word. What I meant is that the xml parser
we use in Amaya for xhtml documents checks that the document is
well-formed and valid according to the xhtml dtd of the document. As
Amaya is mainly an editor and we didn't want to generate invalid
documents, invalid elements/attributes are deleted.

> Btw, for the HTML4 mode, it is even possible to change the DOCTYPE
> (manually, in the source view) to the HTML5 doctype - <!DOCTYPE html>.

Yes, the source view acts as a text editor.

Thanks,
Laurent