Re: problem configuring Amaya 11.4.4 with system raptor

Laurent,

Thanks for the suggestion.  However, using --disable-annot, I get

../../amaya/html2thot.c: In function 'void GetNextHTMLbuffer(FILE*,
ThotBool*, char**, int*)':
../../amaya/html2thot.c:4353:70: error: cannot convert 'FILE*' to
'gzFile_s*' for argument '1' to 'int gzread(gzFile_s*, void*, unsigned
int)'
make[1]: *** [html2thot.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `[full-path-to]/Amaya/LINUX-ELF/amaya'
make: *** [amaya_prog] Error 2

I haven't done much troubleshooting of this yet, but I don't find
anything obvious in a quick Google.

Also, while Annotations are not particularly important to me, I also
plan to try to figure out why it was failing when using the included
raptor.

Thanks for any hints or suggestions.

Jack