Re: No initial redraw

Hello Laurent, Steven, and all,
From my point of view, AMAYA is the only wysiwyg web tool available on ubuntu, producing really clean html code. I've tried other wysiwyg apps, they are great, but the HTML code is not as clean as AMAYA can deliver.

I would say that AMAYA needs no other improvement focusing only on "what AMAYA is able to deliver".

However, it seems obvious and clear that those "empty blank windows instead content" recurrent problems could block many users.
It needed times for me to understand that playing with horizontal / vertical mode in menu, or full screen mode, solved the problem each time it appears.
Then, Laurent, I would say that if somebody could fix this, then AMAYA will be considered as "one of  The" real wysiwyg web development tool.

As you say, is works on a debian, we may have a better chance to be helped by a nice fairy ? Maybe some w3c pixies will also have short time to contribute ?
Any way, thanks a lot Laurent, because this AMAYA is really a very good tool.

Plus I would also add this informations that fixed my first AMAYA windows problem:

When I installed AMAYA on my brand new 12.04 PRECISE PANGOLIN using gnome-shell instead UNITY, I had some troubles because AMAYA was in full screen mode only, and menu bar was not accessible. A post on french Ubuntu forum gives the solution (post http://forum.ubuntu-fr.org/viewtopic.php?pid=10759081#p10759081).

1/ uninstall AMAYA
2/ via synaptic, suppress "global-menu": means suppress the 3 packs appmenu-gtk   appmenu-gtk3   appmenu-qt
3/ install AMAYA

This returns to a normal launch of AMAYA with access to menu bar.

Antoine