De : Laurent Carcone [mailto:carcone@w3.org]
Envoyé : mardi 31 janvier 2012 14:15
À : Boris Kadir
Cc : www-amaya@w3.org
Objet : Re: Section numbering

Hello,

In the user manual (24) I see:
"Headings receive a number that is computed according to their type and
their position in the document structure. These numbers are generated in
the document itself and numbers that were generated previously are
removed, every time the Tools/Section numbering command is called."
So the numbers can only be removed manually I guess.

Thanks,
Laurent