Re: [Announce] Amaya 11.4.4

On 1/18/12, Laurent Carcone <carcone@w3.org> wrote:
> As explained in [1]:
> subject."
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/Mailing.html

Additionally, many if not most listservs these days embed their
unsubscribe information into the expanded email header.. Example using
Gmail's "Show original" option nets the user:

(minus the spaces added to hopefully help it display in email right now)

Long as I'm here typing, been a *long* time but I'll be attempting
Amaya on my Linux (Knoppix) setup.. Looking forward to seeing how it
goes..

Congratulations on the new update.. Warmest wishes from North Georgia.. :)

Cindy-Sue

- :: -
Celebrating Disability Independent Living!

http://www.facebook.com/ametrinebutterfly
Georgia Voices That Count, 2005
Talking Rock, GA, USA