Re: Amaya

I am sorry to see Amaya discontinued, too, as I have also been using it.
I do not know of any other HTML editor that creates so good, human
readable HTML which is also standards compliant - And it is of course an
added benefit that it is also free.

I wonder, if it is discontinued by W3C, might there be developers on
Sourceforge who can take up the development ?

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christian Ræbild / Christian Raebild